Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- KMKindle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoComfy and adorable!
I love a good night shirt. :) The Size L fit very nicely for me. I'm 5'9" and 170lbs.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
I'm slightly conflicted here, because all though I love the shirt, I ordered xs instead of 1x or 2x, so I can't wear it. It's too big for my little dog, and the cats still won't talk to me (from what I could tell, it was too big for them too).
So now I have an oddly shaped pillow case, that I love. Is it normal to be jealous of one's pillow?QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 months agoWay small
The material is nice but not buttery soft like some other killstar shirts. The print looks great, again, like every killstar shirt I’ve had over the last ten years.
But it is super small. I know what the description says about the model, but I feel like the stock image is misleading. It makes it look like it would be a great sleep shirt. It’s not.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5K-KILLSTAR - US Store5 months ago
Thank you for your feedback, we will make sure this makes it back to our product team.
- JCJade C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSuper comfy
Fits great, sleeves are a good fit for people with bigger armsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DBDestiney B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoRuns small
I normally wear an X-Large in dresses. But this didn’t even fully come passed my butt so I recommend going up a sizeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5