People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- LLillowVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoCute but unusable
They look super cool, but they don't lock. Therefore, they sadly are not wearable.
- RCRachel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useProduct Standouts Durable, UniqueRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoAwesome earrings!
I love the design of these so much! They are *very* heavy - which I happen to like because my lobes are stretched - but other people may not enjoy that sensation, so be aware of that when buying. I took off one star because the handle/arch/whateveritscalled part of the earrings do not seem to be very well constructed. They are quite crooked - which does not impact the function of the earrings at all - but it is noticeable and there's no way to correct it. Overall, these earrings are great and I absolutely recommend buying them! Just keep in mind the weight of the earrings when purchasing :)QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KDKatrina D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutProduct Standouts High Quality Craftsmanship, Great GiftRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally good quality
Really nice quality and pretty heavy
- MÜMelanie Ü.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsProduct Standouts Excellent Design, High Quality Finishings, Easily Adjustable, UniqueRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood quality, but very heavy
They are very heavy, it’s no problem for me because I use them as weight for my stretched earlobes.
I can imagine, that they could be to heavy for simple lobes
- KOKarolina O.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 2 out of 5 stars6 months agoWe didn’t get along.
Sadly one of the earring arrived broken- it doesn’t lock. I’m still waiting for the refund answer what takes quite a long time…They are also very heavy, made my ears stretched. They look totally hot though, can definitely pimp up the look.K-KILLSTAR - US Store6 months ago
I am sorry to hear about this. I can see that this has been resolved with the customer experience team. If you do require further support, please reply to the last email within the thread. Alternatively, you can start a new thread using the contact form on the website.