Customer Service Associate
Part-time, remote (Germany Team)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference with people, committed to a great customer experience, and ready to learn and grow in a team environment. In this role, you’ll be working from your own home to make sure that our customers have the best possible experience. You will be responsible for reviewing inquiries through our support tool, and solving problems while nurturing relationships with the most important people we know - our customers! If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Use an online support tool to communicate with customers (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Guide customers through pre-purchase and purchase processes
- Advocate for customers to have the best possible experience when something goes wrong
- Be an expert in the KILLSTAR brand, products, and policies
Who You Are:
- Problem-Solver: you geek out on simplifying complexity, discovering hidden answers, rooting out hidden problems, and finding solutions.
- Comfortable With Ambiguity: you’re able to be compassionate yet tough, strong but flexible, and know when to zero in on the “gray area” vs. keeping it “black and white”.
- An Agile Learner: you learn quickly when something changes, you see failure as an opportunity, and you easily understand underlying structures and intentions.
- Solid Decision-Maker; your solutions and suggestions are based on wisdom, critical thinking, experience, and sound judgment.
- Someone Who Cares About People: you genuinely want people to be happy and feel cared for, you empathize with their ups and downs, and you value relationships.
- Brilliant Written Communicator: you care enough to have your messages, rather than grammatical errors, be what people remember; you can write in a relaxed manner and are comfortable coming up with your own words to get a message across.
Your Experience Includes:
- Representing a brand in a digital environment - whether in customer service, marketing, or other online content delivery.
- Learning and using different software and online tools.
- Fluency in English and German (required)
Bonus If You’ve:
- Worked with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce
- Had some experience working with domestic & international shipping services
- Have knowledge of warehouse or inventory management systems
Hours and compensation:
- 24 hours/week including weekend rotation, preferably with the ability to increase up to 30-40 hours weekly between October-January.
- This is an hourly role at €11/hour
Does this sound like you?Please complete this form to let us know you’re interested.
Before you get started, you’ll need a link to your resume, either in an online professional profile (e.g. LinkedIn), or an online document (Google Drive, DropBox, etc.). Please note: We will only review applications submitted through this form.