Digital Marketing Assistant, Remote US
The KILLSTAR brand is an invitation for people to explore, discover, and become who they are. We help affirm this invitation by creating an inclusive, supportive environment where our team members are embraced exactly as they are.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about understanding and improving marketing content, and is ready to learn and grow in a team environment. In this role, you’ll be creating visual and written content, and helping the marketing organization understand overall content performance. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support with all marketing campaigns and across all channels including but not limited to social media, email & the online store
- Work to strict deadlines with ongoing digital projects.
- Schedule content for social media & blogs
- Admin tasks including processing special orders, giveaways and liaising with the DCs
- Update the website with supplied content
- Respond to internal support requests.
- Support tasks needed for the smooth running of the ecommerce operation.
- Provide regular written reports as well as verbal feedback to managers on ongoing tasks.
Who You Are:
- Creative: you’re full of new and unique ideas, easily make connections among previously unrelated ideas, and others view you as original and highly valuable when brainstorming.
- Brilliant Written Communicator: your writing style is strong and adaptable - you can summarize a novel in a caption, and do it in any brand voice imaginable..
- Solid Decision-Maker: your solutions and suggestions are based on wisdom, critical thinking, experience, and sound judgment.
- Agile: you're future-oriented; you can anticipate future trends, have broad knowledge and perspective in your area of expertise, and you're skilled at getting things done through formal channels and informal networks.
- Customer-Focused: you’re constantly looking for ways to improve the experiences of internal and external customers, including your team
- Organized: you can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, and marshal resources effectively to deliver results.
- Analytical: you can look at numbers all day, and help them make sense to others; you take a data-driven approach to problem-solving and management.
Your Experience Includes:
- An interest or some study in marketing
- Executing multiple projects at once, balancing priorities and managing resources to get things done
Bonus If You’re:
- Immersed in the alt community and scene, including fashion
Does this sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply using this link.
We're passionate and serious about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at KILLSTAR - we are constantly looking to add perspectives that are different from our existing team, especially those which intersect with historically marginalized groups and identities.
KILLSTAR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.