PERSONAL SHOPPER | Los Angeles Warehouse | P/T - F/T Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity available in distribution centre; the successful candidate will be involved in the daily operations of a fast paced fashion brand.
You should have previous retail or warehouse experience.
- Accurately picking stock for customer orders.
- Working with a team of pickers and packers.
- Receiving and monitoring deliveries.
- Maintaining a high standard of stock control and alerting management of potential errors in stock records.
- Working to daily shipping deadlines.
- Dealing with USPS and UPS shipments on a daily basis.
- Quality control.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with good ability to prioritise.
- Be well organized.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
Email Resumé + Cover-letter to hails@KILLSTAR.com | IMMEDIATE START
CLOTHING DESIGNER | Freelance Worldwide | P/T - F/T Opportunity
Fantastic opportunity for a freelance designer; your core responsibility will be designing Goth/Occult/Grunge inspired clothing and accessories; including womenswear, accessories, lifestyle etc etc.
You will get regular briefs and concepts – and work on deadlines. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to adapt to changing priorities is essential.
Previous experience is essential.
- We EXPECT you to be an expert at Photoshop/Illustrator – and have sufficient experience doing similar jobs.
- A BONUS would be you bringing in an extra talent, like the ability to hand illustrate for storyboards, or be able to 3D model, etc.
- As you are freelance, you must be an excellent communicator and adhere to strict deadlines. Strong work ethic is expected.
- Interest and understanding of alternative/gothic fashion is a MASSIVE PLUS.
Email CV + Cover-letter to hails@KILLSTAR.com | IMMEDIATE START