Warehouse Assistant - Berlin, Germany
The KILLSTAR brand is an invitation for people to explore, discover, and become who they are. We help affirm this invitation by creating an inclusive, supportive environment where our team members are embraced exactly as they are.
BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, neurodivergent, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply. KILLSTAR is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are looking for an organized, flexible and motivated warehouse assistant to join our new EU Distribution facility in Berlin. The warehouse assistant will manage multiple warehouse roles and be responsible for admin, ensuring inventory is received, processed, organized and stored. The warehouse assistant will also package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and has previous Warehouse experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Warehouse Administration
- Pick, Pack and dispatch retail and wholesale orders
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Lifting products up to 25 kgs
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality control
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Returns processing and quality checks
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping Containers and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- relocating and re-stacking goods to make space for a new delivery
- keeping records (often computerised) of goods, their location and quantity
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Who You Are:
- You pay attention to detail, flexible and reliable
- Physically fit to handle repetitive lifting up to 25kg
- Experiences in warehouse practice is highly desirable
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Have a commitment to safe work practices
- Able to work Monday to Friday
- Fluency in English
Your Experience Includes:
- Previous general warehouse duties including administration, pick, pack and inventory control
- Computer Skills and ability to learn and use different software and online tools
- Had some experience working with domestic & international shipping services
- Have knowledge of warehouse or inventory management systems
- Bonus if you Speak German and have a Forklift license
Hours and compensation:
- 40 hours/week
- This is a full-time position
- Eur 2200 - Eur 2500 Gross depending on experience
Does this sound like you?
Please complete this form to let us know you’re interested: https://forms.gle/cSCXFSgi6eF4tw1E9
Before you get started, you’ll need a link to your resume, either in an online professional profile (e.g. LinkedIn), or an online document (Google Drive, DropBox, etc.). Please note: We will only review applications submitted through this form.