People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- DGDanilo G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoWarm
It's both beautiful and warm, stylish and cozy. Love it.
- JVJodi V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHeavy, soft, and warm
I saw Toxic Tears on youtube wearing this sweater and had to have it. I sized down as it is unisex; still roomy but fits very well. The knit is very heavy, soft and warm. I have concerns because it is acrylic, but it should be fine if washed (inside out because of the chain screen print) in cold water, air or tumble dry on low heat. As someone else critiqued, the neck is very long and can be uncomfortable if you have a short neck--and I do have a short neck. Simple solution: fold down the neck, still looks great; and the cuffs also look good folded back.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AWAlina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) MSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it but needs care.
I love the sweater. Size was perfect. However because its 100% acrylic and the chains are painted on, its needs special care when washing.
Turn inside out, wash alone in the drum, cold (20°), no or lowest spin, hang dry. Only way to save the print. Consider this before buying.
- CSCecilia S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) MHeight 5' 5"Size Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood fit
Nice model! Size M was good, because I have shoulders, but otherwise it’s s loose in a way I like. Good length.
Acrylic not the most optimal material.
- BHBrandon H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productSize Purchased XLRated 1 out of 5 stars5 months agoSucks
Neck doesn’t fit correctly, comes up way too highComfortRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5