People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- AWAlison W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 4LXHeight 5' 7"Bought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased 4XLRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMade me feel great !
I haven’t worn a swimming suit in years ! This was just perfect it made me feel unique stylish and just awesome ! Fits really well !ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NSNathalie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 24Height 5' 5"Bought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased 3XLRated 3 out of 5 stars8 months agoInteresting find!
So I'm a tired plus sized mom and I absolutely tend to go for comfort versus fashion. I bought this swimsuit for my friend's bridal shower (we are going to the beach) and I figured I'd make an effort and look and feel cute and young and be the gothic mommy I've always strived for. (I'm 25 btw)
I'm generally a size 24 in jeans, size 2x in shirts, 46C in at least torrid bra sizing and im 5'5 and a half in height. I do have a hanging lower stomach (a fupa, if you will.)
Background aside: I bought a 3XL. This swimsuit has very to little no support in anything, it sort of lays on my body and it is kind of short(have to fidget with the swimsuit often). its a halter top(it is not adjustable, i wish it was), so it is what it is. the lower section does sort of hide my lower stomach but it has no tummy control at all(which I'm used to in my other bathing suits.) and i have to adjust the bottom front half of the bathing suit a bit often. My butt has never looked so good though, definitely an amazing win and honestly probably why I'm keeping it. Otherwise, my top front half, I found does absolutely nothing for my chest. Again, it is a halter top so not much can be done there. I do wish there was actual support or a swimsuit that is basically like this, but with that support. Its all side boob for me. The material is pretty light weight and this has been by far the easiest one piece i have ever put on (probably because there isn't any 'tummy control' like I'm used to, so that's…ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DGDesirey G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 3XLHeight 5' 9"Bought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased 3XLRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove Everything about it
One of the best purchases ever! The sheer sides make me feel sexy and the front is even better. I thought my tiddies would slip out from the sides or something but it remains intact the entire time. The material is also very stretchy and comfortable.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WPWendy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) 20Height 5' 3"Size Purchased 4XLRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoabsolutely gorgeous
first of all, im so used to clothes not fitting right, even plus size clothing. this swimsuit fit me like a glove. it's so comfortable. im in love with how it looks.
- AAlVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 4LXHeight 5' 8"Bought for Special OccasionsSize Purchased 4XLRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSuper cute! Watch out for sizing!
I bought this suit for a vacation trip and it’s super cute but do watch out! I usually wear a 4XL in the brands sizing (260 lb, c cup, in inches 42 bust 38 waist and 49 hip) and this is the first time something has ran back on me! I did end up having to tie it around the neck like it was a ribbon due to how much room I had in the chest area, I had a wardrobe malfunction at the pool (no worries I always bring a spare!) So while it was very comfy, just make sure on the swim suits to really watch your sizes! With a few minute alterations, this suit will be my new go to!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5