People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- BBCVerified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis outfit was exactly what I wanted x
Love it, got the xxl but was too big so sent it back for the XL which fits perfectly!
Material has give so fits the body really wellLengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HCHelen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMidi skirt
Loved it, style with different tshirtsLengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CLCrystal L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat fit!
Honestly I was afraid that these would run small, but not at all, fantastic fit, stretchy fabric and looks great!LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMKatherine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoStunning!
Surprisingly perfect length as I am really short, wish the material was a bit sturdier to look more smooth but the fabric its in makes it really stretchy as well so is still amazing :)LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAlejandra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutRated 3 out of 5 stars10 months agoInconsistent sizing
I was dying for this skirt and caught it on sale. You know how sizing isn’t the same across brands, but one could at least predict that with an X brand garment (in this case, Killstar) you are the same size because the sewing is of a certain fit. This is not the case with Killstar. I bought some of the pastel tennis skirts in XL (I’m a usual US L) and they seemed to run very small. They fit, but very tight, as if I were trying to squeeze into a M. I will not bother with measurements because no one cares, but according to the site’s chart, I should be a true XL. This skirt was from another order, so this time I bought it in XXL thinking a size up from the last bottoms… this skirt is as big as is the pastel skirts were small. Beautiful designs, but I wish the sizing were accurate and in accordance to the sizing chart on their site.LengthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5