People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- RHruby h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 16Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased 2XLRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIt's so cute but...
It's a really cute coat, I love it. sure I had to resew all the buttons back on as they seemed to have a habit of falling off but my only real gripe was with the lining. It seemed to not really be well measured as it seemed like there was too much of it in the arms, that or it wasn't properly attached because in both sleeves it just seemed to get in the way and keep catching on any watches, bracelets ect i had on my wrists.ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RMRaven M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsUsual Size (EU) 10Height 5' 3"Size Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGorgeous coat
Absolutely gorgeous coat, I love how the waist and skirt of the coat cut such a nice silhouette. I knew from the model height this would not drown me lengthwise - the last coat I bought from EMP was ankle length on me!
My only issue was the sleeves - I'm normally a Killstar M, so I ordered an L and couldn't move my arms inside the coat at all. Had to swap for an XL so the shoulders fit but the rest of the coat is a little too big. Please make the arms a little more roomy!
- CKCelina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) XSSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDon't worry, it's faux fur for real.
My favorite coat.
I'm short and thin (155 cm), I bought XS and it's a perfect fit. The sleeves are almost too long but it's not an issue.
I dare to say that I look amazing in it.
I removed the fur for everyday use and in order not to make people think it might be real fur. I'd only add it for special occasions.
I checked the fur thoroughly and it is fake for real, which I'm really relieved about. Nobody was skinned here :)
I'm a queen, turning heads and receiving some compliments.
The coat came with two extra buttons in case of losing one. I've been wearing it for several weeks now and there are no issues.
The fabric feels soft and amazing.
It was some well invested money, it's exactly my style.
- MRMegan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 8Height 5' 2"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoBad Buttons
Buttons were all hanging on by a thread had to sew them all on by hand, few fell off just from picking up the jacket. Other than that its good quality but upset at the buttons, especially since there were about 30 of them I had to hand sew .ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AKAlina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 12Height 5' 3"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoHeavy coat
Lovely warm and heavy coat. As per the suggestions on Facebook, I got this in a large so I could fit jumpers under it, and I'm glad I did. Normally wear a KS medium. The buttons will 100% need to be reinforced as well.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5