People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- MSMolly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoRuns small
I wear a 2x US and a 4x in killstar. Im 5'2" at 240lbs. I really love this jacket, it was my first clothing purchase from killstar. Unfortunately its a bit tight in the upper arms and there absolutely needs to be more room in the chest. I just zip it up to under my bust. This one definitely runs small in important places, but, I can still wear it. Just not comfortably.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DGDaniela G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agopreciosa
la jaqueta no es gruesa, es más de entretiempo. La calidad de la tela es superior. puede apretar un poco en los brazos si los tienes gorditos. la talla se ajusta perfectamente.
- IJIlja J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo pretty
I feel like an evil fancy villan
- IJIlona J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoChic and lightweight
Very comfortable and lightweight! Would recommend as a fall jacket, as it is unlined. Pairs very nicely with pretty much any outfit. If you plan on wearing thicker sweaters/shirts underneath, go a size up, as it fits snugly.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LWLacey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the coat.
I really love this coat. I tried it on one day and my son said that I look like I was rich lol. I was hoping that it would be a little bit heavier for the winter. But it is very light and would probably be good on just mildly cold days. But I still love it I can't wait to wear it out. I got a 3XL and I'm about 5"6' and I weigh about 225. So it fit pretty good. Just a little tight in the arms but I'm sure I can just it with the little straps.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5