Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- SLShannen L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) 6Height 5' 1"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XSRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot good for petite people
Although it is a nice hoodie it is VERY oversized. I'm 5'1 and the arms are too long, and even if I roll them up, the edges on the wrists aren't tight enough to keep them up.ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MYMichael Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XSHeight 5' 4"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRuns large but at least it cuffs
Very comfortable. XS wearer everyday and I would swim in this were it not cuffed at the bottom of the waist and sleeves. Worthwhile buy for the comfort and quality.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MGMarie-Hélène G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoReally satisfied :)
Confortable to wear at home but also to go out. Convenient for everyday life.
- AFarianna f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useUsual Size (EU) MHeight 6' 0"Size Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfection
I was worried that this hoodie (like 99% of clothes that I buy) wasn’ t oversize enough, but it fits PERFECT. I’m 6’ and I like baggy clothes but it’s hard to find clothes long enough to wear baggy, and this hoodie is perfect for me. And the velvet material, the graphic, the rainbow details, I LOVE IT. You nailed this, killstar.
- GMGabriel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) MBought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing hoodie!
I bought this for my recovery from top surgery, as I couldn't wear anything that had to go over my head - and still can't as I'm still recovering - and this hoodie has been an amazing solution. It's so cosy, the fabric is so soft, and it looks great, so even on days when I'm in pain and feel awful, I still feel like I'm dressed like me, which does wonders for my mental health! Definitely recommend. Regarding sizing, I bought a large. I could definitely have fit a medium (I'm a UK size 12 ish), but the large allows for a relaxed and cosy fit which I adore.ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5