People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- JCJoanna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoSpot on
Great jumper only tried it on so far bit cant wait to wear it.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LPLucia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCool design, easy to style
I styled it with a belt, it's super warm and comfortable for me. I love the long sleeve, and the striped design.
- RHRachel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCozy!!
Fits like a glove! And it's super cozy! It's not as see through as the distressed knitted sweatersQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJohanna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 12Height 5' 11"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove it!
I love these sweaters!! I also have the nightmare one that is black and red. These are so comfy! It feels like you are wearing one of grandmas giant sweaters but like, you look like a total badass at the same time!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJamie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' 3"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XLRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoMediocre quality for high price
Not sure what I was expecting considering lately all killstar products are crap quality but out of my entire large order this sweater is the only thing I kept because it was less crappy than the rest of the other stuff. It’s actually true to size (shocking) it’s as distressed as distressed should be (unlike those other sweaters that look like a lawn mower ran them over)
And looks decent on. Again, with most of the products, the material is way to damn thin. How can you call it a sweater lol when I have tank tops with more depth than this sweater? 🙄ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5