People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- CDCandi D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAmazing layering piece
Fits incredibly well! Can’t wait to rock this!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KNKrisztina N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it
Got this in the sale, absolutely love it my new fav festival piece
- RWRoxanne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDifferent!
Bought as an order add on as I've had my eye on it for a while but never took the plunge. Took a little bit of understanding as to how to fasten it but got there in the end and it is a really different piece of clothing and looks great layered. Nice heavy material and feels a sturdy design. Good length as well for my height.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CWCharlene W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoNeeds a button
It's beautiful and flatters my figure a lot. I love the clean stitches and cuts to the mesh. It feels secure and comfortable. I can move around in it without worrying about the girls falling out. It'll be a wonderful piece to wear to metal festivals this summer.
The only issue I have with it is that there's no button to close the bralette part for extra security. The mesh and denim slide around under the belt and sometimes pop up above or under the belt. The loops on the breasts stick out a bit... they may need some weights to pull them down or I can just pin them down with some stitching.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEvery day love
This is what I’ve been searching for as an addition to any outfit. I absolutely adore it so much!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5