People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- HDHeather D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful design
The design is really beautiful, however, it does commit the cardinal sin of having inadequate pockets. The pockets are not deep enough to trust that your phone and keys aren’t going to drop out. Other than that it’s another really lovey piece to have in your wardrobe to instantly add a bit of magic to a basic outfit.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACAlyssa C.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoTo small ,and no response
I have spent thousands on killstar in the last couple years almost my whole closet is full, I have never needed to return anything untill now ,the sleeves where to tight and my arms don't fit in it . I attempted to reach out ,and have not received a response .QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5K-KILLSTAR - US Store2 months ago
Hi Alyssa ,
I am sorry that this item was not what you expected. I can see that you have been in communication with customer experience about this. If you require further support please reply to the last email within the thread. Alternatively, the contact form on our website can be used to start a new thread.
- HRHelen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoRavens coat.
Thanks to everyone who suggested going up a size…. I’m glad I did!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ITIngemo T.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful but small
Very beautiful exactly like picture but not foe bigger chest girls. Bought XXL but could not close zipper over chest (I'm eu80H) Very tight in the upper arm area.
- AKAnastassia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agonot a winter coat
I love the silhouette this coat gives! Very stunning 😍 I was hoping I could wear this beautiful coat in December, but I already feel cold wind through the fabric (it's +10~ +5 degrees now). Also it's a bit tight in chest area (my chest is 114cm), I would recommend it to take one size up. :)