People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- RCRenee C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSoft
Great for gaming with controllers, the flappy sleeves keeps your fingers warm
- FMFrøya M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSoo soft
I have always been in love with killstars knitwear! Theyre so soft🖤 I bought an XL because they didnt have any left in Medium, but it works! So cozy, and big arms!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCSheryl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoRockinEerie 💚
Lov the eerie knit web to weave Lov the eerie knit web weave to the grave ..
I got the kilstar eerie in small ,and veruca salt small sweaters in this order and find both are great ,and I'm a size 24 ,and chose a small in both, and fit divinely. Only thing with eerie I notice different to veruca is that eerie slides off the left shoulder more ,but I reccomend both ,and have no issues, bought one ,got one free .five stars reccomend. 🍨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🤘😈💚🖤QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TBTessa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLatest shopping spree
Ho preso questa maglia perché adoro questo genere e vado pazza per l'arancione, mi sono piaciute moltissimo le maniche, il materiale che tiene super caldo nonostante le apparenze, mi piace molto anche il taglio Bardot, ho preso una M che veste bene, ma avrei potuto prendere anche una L per stare più comoda di spalle, ma poi avrei rischiato nella lunghezza maniche
- VSVeronica S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoCute but small in size
I bought it in M but it’s kind of small and doesn’t sit on me like it does on the model.