People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- TLTatja L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Nights OutUsual Size (EU) MHeight 5' 6"Size Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest ever!
Perfect fit and total value for money! Thank you!
- VKVilhelmiina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (EU) MSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoVilu
I just love this coat. If there was pockets it would be perfect, that's why I gave only 4 stars.
- KRKaitlin R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 10Height 5' 10"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased LRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent, but…
I absolutely love this coat. It’s stunning, i feel gorgeous, mysterious, and powerful. However, i noticed some defects in it. Some of the stitching is loose, some pieces on the sleeves aren’t completely sewn down, and it doesn’t keep you warm. I live in an area where the winters can get cold, and I was hoping that this gorgeous coat that I spent over $200 on would at least be insulated, but the brisk autumn air in my area goes right through it. I may take it to my tailor and see if any sort of insulation can be put it.
All and all if you’re looking for a coat that’s for more fashion than function, it’s perfect.ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGABRIELLE B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Everyday useSize Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat design!
Runs small. I got two sizes up so I could wear a blazer or sweater underneath, since it’s somewhat of a lighter jacket. Great for fall though!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DHDana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) MHeight 5' 8"Bought for Nights OutSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoStatement piece
This coat is an excellent statement piece for nights out or just to add a bit of gothic glam. This coat is not made for cold weather climates. At best temperate climates or spring/fall. I also recommend going up a size due to the cut of the arm and upper chest. It’s rather tight in that area. I normally wear a M and ordered a L which gave me plenty of room for the arms and a light layer underneath. It’s absolutely stunning and will make you feel glamours. You will turn heads!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5