Buy Now Or Cry Later
SHOP THE FEED
People Also Bought
STYLES YOU'LL LOVE
- MJMichele J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) 10Height 5' 5"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
This bodysuit fits nice- love the fabric-very soft!
Very sexy!!ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KAKia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (UK) XLHeight 5' 5"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased 2XLRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBodysuit
I love the way this body suit makes me feel! It’s very well made, just be careful as it’s been overdyed black and will stain your fingers if you dont wash it firstComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FVFederica V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought for Special OccasionsHeight 5' 1"Size Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect!
I love it!
- JJJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoi love this
theres alot of stretch to this but i still recommend sizing up, its definitely more comfy that way. its also see thru which i thought it was gonna have like a light grey fabric layered underneath? so i was wrong, overall a cute bodysuit tho, and if you go braless your nips do get covered by the design pretty well
- VRVictoria R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size (US) XSHeight 5' 2"Bought for Everyday useSize Purchased XSRated 3 out of 5 stars10 months agoWhy?
While I felt this bodysuit was going to be see-through due to the bell bottoms and duster being of the same design, nowhere in the listing did it say that it would be burn-out velvet or entirely mesh/see-through. That being said, the daemonic collection has a gorgeous print, and I love the design idea. It's just poorly executed, sadly. The bodysuit was a bit smaller/tighter than I was expecting. Also, it feels a bit too low to actually wear anything properly underneath it without it sticking out of the bodysuit, which isn't a look I like, personally. I'm also worried about how the print will be after a couple of washes. Lastly, I don't understand why everything must be see-through or mesh, especially for the price. There should be a slip sewn in underneath :/ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5